The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"Connects Speak The Same Shit As Dora..."


There are! I say there are so many amendments in the Constitution of the United States of Americaaaa! I can only choose one! I can only choose ooooooone! I plead the fif! I plead the fif! FIVE! 1,2,3,4, fiiiif! Anything you say! FIIIF! Go ahead and ask me a question!


stray shots

Diana Ross - Blue

DJ Clue - Clue Vinci Code

DJ Envy, Tapemasters Inc. & Rick Ross - Purple Codeine 6

Yung Joc - New Joc City (2006) [RETAIL]

Danger Mouse & Jay-Z - The Grey Album

Barsha - Barsha's Explcit Lyrics

CHill Rob G- Ride the Rythmn

DJ Chuck Chillout & Kool Chip - Masters of the Rythmn

Cookie Crew - Fade To Black

Cookie Crew - Born This Way

Diamond D- Hatred, Passion & Infidelity

Black, Rock & Ron - Stop The World

MC Rell & The Houserockers - Into The Future

Double X Posse - Rough Rugged & Raw

Double X Posse- Put Ya Boots On

Smooth Ice - Smooth Ice

RedStar Sounds Presents Def Jamaica


5.25 Text File Download

5.25 Changelink Page

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook