The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"...From Another Mother"




Where's Retro?

My son done disappeared like Skee-lo

Straight milk carton status

Switched to the darkside perhaps?

I heard he had a son...



...but I ain't too sure about that (get that DNA testing done, Maury-style my dude!)

I miss the dude's posting though.

He was like...like...

Hitch to my Ransom

Neef to my Young Chris

DMC to my Run

Malik B to my Thought

Nah, I'm buggin lol....my dude's still here somewhere.

Listen to some singles while I find him.

And you might as well vote in the The First Annual Weed Carrier Awards


Rick Ross feat Dre - Rap Star (Produced by Cool N Dre)

Yung Joc ft Ying Yang Twins - God Damn

Fergie (of The Black Eyed Peas)- Won't Let You Fall

Mary J. Blige - Baggage [Remix]

Project Pat - Good Googly Moogly-VLS 2006

Rick Ross - I'm Bad (dirty)

Remy Ma - Everday I'm Fuckin Him

DJ Khaled feat. Trick Daddy & Rick Ross & Pitbull - Born N Raised

Rick Ross feat Dirtbag - Dont Push Me (Produced by Cool & Dre)

Ice Cube feat. WC & Money Grip - Chrome & Paint [Remix]

Rick Ross - Listen (Produced. By Kanye West)

Ice Cube - Go to Church Feat. Snoop Dogg & Lil Jon (Prod. by Lil Jon)

Busta Rhymes feat. Nas - Rough Around The Edges

Drag-On - Try Me (prod. by Swizz Beatz)

Lil Wayne & Juelz Santana - I Can't Feel My Face

Jazze Pha & Cee-lo Green Feat. Twista - Rapper's Delight

Lloyd Banks Ft. 50 Cent - The Work Out Part 4

Obie Trice-Black Kid

Young Buck-Now Holla Feat Hi-C

DJ Khaled Ft.Juelz Santana - Addicted

Royce Da 5'9'' Ft. DJ Premier - Ding Ding

Akon - Gansta Bop

Joe feat. Fabolous- You & Me (produced by Cool & Dre)

Kool G. Rap and Prinz - We G'z

Cam'ron - Killa Season [Bonus Tracks]
1.Feel Like I'm Losin
2.Do Ya Thang [ft. Nicole Wray]
3.Get'Em Daddy [ft. Hell Rell]

Busta Rhymes - I Love My Bitch b/w NY Shit-CDS-2006
01- I Love My Bitch feat Will I Am and Kelis [03:52]
02- NY Shit feat Swizz Beats [05:19]

Sunday Singles

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook