The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"I Roll Like A Bat Out Of Hell...."















Joe Budden feat. Coke - "Stuntin"

Let the windows down & cut the bass up...



3-6 Mafia - "Hustlin" (Freestyle)


"Kiss my grits!"....they shouldn't have never gave them boys money...and an Oscar.


OutKast - "The Big O"


First single off Idlewild, shitty quality but it's good to hear Andre rappin again.

Ray Cash feat. Scarface & Jay-z - "Bumpin My Music" (Remix)

Ahh...another rehashed Jay verse?...at least it sounds new.


Money Mike Ft. Snoop Dogg - "Mind Right"

Two pimps on one track? I guess it's on & poppin now lol. Young Gunz are prolly thinking they're gonna have to battle a comedian for real....

Papoose - "What You Know About Pap"

Over the T.I. track, Pap does it justice. But who couldn't rock that motherfuckin beat?

Proof- "I Thought I Told U"


Supposedly the last song recorded before his death...


All Star Ft. Jay Z - "Gotta Stay Fresh"


Ras Kass - "May I"


Rassy over a bouncy beat...


DMX - "Lord Give Me A Sign"

The closest we'll get to that old Dark Man X


Full Clips Download


Never one to be scared of crossing genres, I'm fuckin with these three...

Anna Nalick - "Breathe" (2AM)

The Ahmad Jamaal Trio - "Stolen Moments"

Let the rhythm take you...


"There's a light at each end of this tunnel/You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out/And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again/If you only try turning around...2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song/If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me/Threatening the life it belongs to"

Being somber never had such a beautiful radio appeal...



Me'Shell Ndegeocello - "Fool of Me"

Love hurts...but we still sacrafice ourselves for the ultimate highs & joys it brings...


For your reading pleasure & seemingly coinciding with the release of Mobb Deep's Blood Money...take the time to read Little Brother's Phonte had to say about "Club Mobb" lol...drop a gem on'em?



























"For better or worse depending on how you look at it, Havoc is now the best MC in Club Mobb. I take my hat off to him. Dude sounds hungrier than ever. And although P still has his moments (his verse on "Capital P, Capital H" is dope), for most of the album he's the same rambling, non-rhyming, unfocused guy that he's been for the past few years. He really sounds clinically depressed. It's sad."

Click to read the entire entry...

Fuck immigration...Mexico is about to make marijuana, ecstasy, cocaine and heroin legal.

Go "Rock The Vote With DJ Neil Armstrong" and show him our support!

Free Cookiehead. Bring Back SMC.

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook