The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"Check The Rhyme..."

E-Cosa Nostra's™ Weekly Picks



K1NG



Lil Scrappy - "Beatin Down Ya Block"...The song has hard hitting, but slow moving bass, and a beautiful sample. Scrappy doesn't get to Crunk on this track, which wouldn't be very wise on this laid back song, but he does keep it hard...


Damian Jay



Mobb Deep - "Pearly Gates" (Unedited Version)...Because Exiles beat is slammin and it's a God song that embraces the facts of there might not be shit for you when you die.


Gotty™

Slum Village - "Fall In Love" & Little Brother "Can't Let Her"...because I still love H.E.R.


DrewBrezz

Pharrell & Kanye West - "Number One"... my ego song of the week to motivate me to floss/get this money/destroy any shadows of doubt in myself. Arrogance personified


-P

Jay-z - The Blueprint...Because i wasn't a jay-z fan until the black
album and i'm still tryna figure out what the fuck is wrong with me.


Don Poppa

The Clipse - "See The Light" (DJ Benzi Refix)...Nuff said.


Neil Diamonds

Eric B. and Rakim - "What's on Your Mind"...A classic from Rakim..On some old hip-hop ishh lately. For every new joint I listen to, I gotta even it out by playing some old joints...


Big Fame One



Outkast ft. Goodie Mob - "Git Up, Git Out"....I've been in my head a lot lately. This song (Ceelo's verse in particular) reminds me of where my dudes and i were when this album dropped. Pretty much worthless knuckleheads, of late I have realized some of us haven't moved on much. This song has been in rotation as I ponder why some cats move ahead, some move on, and some just can't get moving.





More singles

RZA - I'm Baaack

AZ Featuring Fresh - Vendetta [Dirty][DJ][Promo]

Kelis - Bossy remix ft. Slim Thug

Kelis ft. Raphael Saadiq-Emergency

Lil Scrappy - Get That Paper

Young Buck ft. Hi-C - Now Halla

Goodie Mob - Like This Feat. Sean Paul

Rick Ross - Black Mobb

Lyfe Jennings - Biggie Nigga

The Game ft. Clyde Carson & Snoop Dogg - Lights Camera Action

Nelly Furtado - Maneater (Live Acoustic Version)

Nelly Furtado-In Gods Hands

AZ-THE RETURN OF SOSA [Dirty][No DJ]

LUDACRIS-I-20 - "SEE ME"

SNOOP-DAZ-KURUPT-NATE DOGG-PUPPY LOVE

M.O.P-RETURN OF THE WARRIORZ [Dirty][No DJ]

JAE MILLZ-LIGHTER DAYS

JAE MILLZ-WHAT THEY CALL ME


smoke one download

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook

Smoking Section Archive