The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

Ask And Ye Shall Recieve...

So a member asked for more T.I. on top of the mixtapes we posted a few weeks ago.

Well, some of us were listening to T.I. when he was still T.I.P. so to get a request of a favorite artist is like a blessing in disguise for us. We have fun with it. I picked the songs I felt that least exemplified what most of us have come to know as T.I. today. When he puts his heart and his experience into a track, he can really make some good shit happen. His first album, I'm Serious, was thoroughly slept on but now looked on as a semi-classic. The two best tracks are the very first two...

T.I. - "Still Ain't Forgave Myself"

T.I. - "Dope Boyz"

And then from Trap Musik, prolly three of the better cuts.

T.I. - "T.I. vs. T.I.P."

T.I. - "Look What I Got"

T.I. - "I Still Luv You"

And, as promised, a video because I know some of you ladies want a visual.

T.I. Live At Rip The Runway 2005

Today's contributions are short and sweet. But I did want to add this joint. I was breaking bread with Nutty Dawg and he had this cd pumping. As soon as it started playing, I was open. He told me was some "bar-type lounge groove music" that he had "picked up" along the way. It's smooth as a baby's bottom. Real mellow. To be honest with you, I can't even find this group listed anywhere on the net so I don't know what the deal is, if it's underground, import, demo...I ain't sure. I never heard of these cats before but it's well worth a shot if you like soul.

Loopless"

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook