The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

Long story but please bear with me...

Written By GuevaraGhost


I need MAJOR help

My parents went away last week for their 20th wedding anniversary and left me home alone. So ive been talking to the german exchange chick in my Bio class for most of the semester and this week was perfect to make my move since i got an empty house. I told her i was gonna show her a "piece of Germany".

So yesterday i grabbed the keys to my moms Benz wagon, had some stoner dude pick me up a 6 pack of Becks, and i thought we could finish the night off with a sausage tasting

Long story short, we're in the car, the Becks is kicking in with her (i didnt drink and drive) and she says its cool to go back to my pad. In the back of my head i start flipping out. Then when i go to make a uturn i forget that i have it in freaking reverse. I backed up into a telephone pole!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrr! nooooooo!! Cockblocked by a pole, pole blocked! I got a MEAN dent it the back and im flipping out and it kills the mood. I was in a get in those ribs mood and she was in a take me home mood.

So i take it over to this oily machanic dude i know to get an estimate today. He tells me $950 BUCKS!! Im like Allah, jesus, whoever, please just kill me. So i go to my boys house and everybody thinks its FUNNY! This girl Casey was there who is like the head of all the dances and all that says she might have an idea to help me out.

She said that our school dance team was sponsoring a HARLEM SHAKE contest on monday and the GRAND PRIZE IS $1000! At first i was like yessssssss but then i remembered i didnt know how to Harlem Shake.

Im determined to get this done whatever it takes but the compitition is supposed to be steep. Like 100 kids signed up and they're bussing in actual Harlem residents to judge the contest. I need some soul quick! If i win i can get the car fixed and cleaned up before the parental units get home next thursday.

Any tips? anything? videos? i just spent an hour watching this girls copy of Darrens Dance Grooves and my head is spinning. Im practicing in the mirror but it just looks like im drowning. My arms are just flapping all over the place and i almost dislocated my shoulder. i'm broke. My parents left me money to eat and stuff but thats just about to run out. I spent most of it on a couple pairs of Dunks the day they left now all i can afford is like a slice of pizza a day.

More to come tomorrow.



Stray Shots

Trina-The Glamourest Life

Twista - The Day After

Lil Kim - The Naked Truth

Ruff Ryders- The Real City of God


Ying Yang Twins - United States Of Atlanta


Raekwon - The Lex Diamond Story


Public Enemy - Times Up The 20 Greatest Hits


J-Love Presents Mobb Misses

J-Love Presents Mobb Misses Part 2

Track 26 is left off that joint so here it is.

Track 26

J-Love Presents Ghostface - Hidden Darts Part 2

Change the exe to rar.

J-Love - Masta Killa No Said Date

J-Love - Raekwon Only Built For The Streets

Maxwell - MTV Unplugged Fresh Link

Thelonius Monk - Riffin' Fresh Link

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook