The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"Take A Look At Me Now..."















Say what you will, but when Ja was on, he did his thing with great success.

I was never a real fan of what he did for the "rap crooner" genre but I swear nobody can honestly admit to having not actually sung along to one of his many many radio hits, either mockingly or earnestly.

H-Town's gonna hate me...and I know this is damn near blasphemy to some of you, but go back with me...

Ja Rule - "Down Ass Bitch" feat. Charli Baltimore

Thuggery aside, Goapele's , "Crushed Out" and "Fly Away" have been in absolute constant rotation all weekend...literally. So, to catch this release floating around was a cool find & seems worthy of passing along. While I can't vouch for this one yet because I haven't given it a thorough listen, I know for a fact that Change It All (2005) is worth any time spent listening so I'm expecting to find a few gems on this one.

Goapele - Even Closer (2002)


Seven reasons why Rocafella should not have broken up....

1. "For The Fam"
2. "What We Do"
3. "1-900-Hustla"
4. "Do It Again"
5. "Celebration"

6. "Flipside"

...And because we never got enough Peedi.

7. "Gotta Have It"



Salute!

Gotty˜



• Please support this site and visit the advertisements! As well, if you'd like to donate directly, feel free to do so via Paypal.

• Support the artists! Also, be sure to visit DownhillBattle.org.


Our Requests

• Charli Baltimore - The Dark Half Mixtape

• Slicc - Who tha Hell is Slicc


Stray Shots

Goapele - Even Closer (2002)

V-The_Revelation_Is_Now_Televised-2006

Mary_J_Blige-The_Breakthrough-2005 [Retail]

Zero 7 - The Garden

Snoop Dogg Presents tha Eastsidaz

Deep South, T-Rock & Area 51-ATL Bad Boys

DJ Battle-NC to Bucktown (Boot Camp Clik & Justus League)

Xzibit-Restless

DJ Flaco & Young Jeezy-Snowstorm Mixtape

Casual-Smash Rockwell

Proof-Searching for Jerry Garcia

MF Grimm-Scars & Memories

Gift Of Gab - 4th Dimensional Rocketships Going Up

Alexander O'Neal's Greatest Hits

VA The Best Of Both Offices Vol. 2 - Universal Vs. Atlantic (T.I. Vs. Lil Wayne)

Hell_Rell-The_Best_of_Ruger_Rell

Busta_Rhymes-Prelude_to_the_Big_Bang-EP-2006

Pastor Troy - Stay True

The Coup - Pick a Bigger Weapon [Retail][2006]

Celly_Cel-Slaps_Straps_and_Baseball_Hats-_Advance_-2006

Teedra Moses - Live @ BBC 1Xtra

M-1 (of Dead Prez) - Confidential


4.9 Text File

4.9 ChangeLink Page

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook