The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"I'm a gangsta you better pay homage...you pissin me off"


Several reasons why you should cop Jim Jones' A Day In The Fast Life dvd.


1.) It's only $10 at most retailers



2.) The fuckin' one-liners and quotables...


"I'm a gangsta you better pay homage...you pissin me off"

"A wedgie...I promise you my word! A wedgie aggin!"

"Just call me David Ruffin, you dont know where you might find me."

"Tom Laundry face!"

"He got like two good years left!"

"only prolific ninjas get the playmaker... press L1"

"I'm a cliennnnt"

"We in Miami. Stop playing there bitches out here. Bitch we out here goin in. This how you wanna play."

"She said she leavin. Ah baby don't do it. She got me weak. Bitch had me cryin and shit boss man. On some Frankie Lymon shit."

"She had me cryin Capo!!!"


3. Max B.



End of story. This man stole the fuckin show with his jokes, stories and all around humor.


4. It's only $10.


If you scrounge you can find it online (I think it's on Youtube, divided into parts), but if not, the $10 you spend will be well worth the entertainment value. If you contribute, we'll shoot you a link to whole video ;)



Have a good laugh with these cartoons...





Stray Shots

Rick_Ross-The_Street_Catalog_(Official_Mixtape)-2006-

VA-DJ Smallz And Cool And Dre-The Epidemic Begins Now-

MAKAVELI - One Love, One Thug, One Nation (2006)

George_Duke-In_A_Mellow_Tone

Handsome Boy Modeling School-White People

DJ Kochece Styles P - Do You Believe In Ghosts 1

Mac-World War III

Prince-The Hits/The B-Sides (3CD)

Three 6 Mafia - Most Known Unknown (Re-Issue) (2006)

2pac - Thug Life Vol.1

Van Hunt - Acoustic EP

Van Hunt - Napster Sessions

LadyBug Mecca -Trip the Light Fantastic

Terry Callier - What Color Is Love (1973)


7.11 Stray Shots Downloadable Text File

7.11 Stray Shots Changetolink Page

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook