The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"And In This Corner..."

So, this guy tells me he can get you all motivated more by his contributions than I can.

Yeah...right.

Competition is good. It brings out the best in the best. And fortunately, well, I'm not the best but I'm #2 and my dad is getting older by the day.

And in an effort to bring the heat, I'm going to bring out an array of the diverse, the obsure, the new, and the old. And ya'll can show Tone by ya'lls comments that I won lol.

This drop a few weeks ago but took a second to get to. I'm not sure if it's out in stores yet but I'm willing to bet it is.

Jodeci - The Greatest Hits

And you need this in your collection. Respect the originators.

Boogie Down Productions - By Any Means Neccessary

And to take it back even further...and colder.

Johnny Taylor - Greatest Hits

Jea...we had to bring some new and different stuff to the table as well.

Destiny's Child - "Cater To You" (Scott Storch Remix)

Joe Budden feat. Newz - "What's Up"

Joe Budden feat. Lil Mo - "The Star In You"

Young Buck feat. Jay Life - "The Border"

This kid is really on his grind and he puts me in the mind of Lyfe in terms of subject matter, the streets.

Trey Songz - "We Gonna Make"

Trey Songz - "Dreams"

Joe Budden feat. Newz - "What's Up"

Carl Thomas feat. Kanye West - "Baby Don't Love Me"

And to solidfy my crown...a video. You'll need to use Winamp to view it.

Notorious B.I.G. feat Mase and Puff Daddy - "Mo Money, Mo Problems (Video)"

And my personal shoutout to my competitor...

Ice Cube - "You Can't Fade Me"


Sincerely Yours,
The Undisputed Champ

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook