The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"Greed, For Lack Of A Better Word...

...is good." Random Wall Street quote. Pay it no mind.

I had this song in my head the other day, singin & shit as usual and the lil homie Juan hit me off with it. I didn't even know it was Tevin honestly. I thought it was Prince (written by him though so I was close I guess).

Tevin Campbell - "Break It Down"

I asked for a song because I'm lacking motivation this week (although the Game mixtape is dumb hot). Dub Cee came back with this.

Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth - "They Reminisce Over You(T.R.O.Y.)"

And these are two personal favs by the Rapheal Saadiq/Three Tony's that I wanted to share. The man is truly a slept on talent by most of the world.

Tony Toni Tone - "Still A Man"

Rapheal Saadiq - "Still Ray"

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook