The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"What More Can I Say?"































Another Rae pic?

Hell yeah lol.

The shits are funny but artistic.

They say alot to me for some reason.

If I'm not mistaken, the photographer is Larry Clark.

There's a whole set of photos which I'm sure I'll eventually end up posting every one of them.


It's finally Friday.

It's the weekend after a long ass week.

I ain't tryin to follow up that post Retro just did because he dropped bombs (with more to come mind you).

I'm gonna head out and do me.

So, do you.

Here's a little sprinkle of dope to hold you over.

If a link is down, you'll survive til we can get a fresh one up.

No need to post 10 comments informing us.

Instead email us and we'll see what we can do.

Salute!


Dear God, please tell Joey to stop. He's KILLIN the game right now.

Joe Budden feat. Stack Bundles - "We Saviors"

Bun B ft. Jay-Z, Jeezy, Pimp C - "Get Throwed"

50 Cents - "Emotional"

Bishop Lamont - "My Inheritance"

Remy Martin feat. Fat Joe - "Me" (prod. by Cool-N-Dre)

Young Jeezy & Juelz Santana - "Best Of Both Hoods" Fresh Link

DJ Clue - Fidel Cashflow Part 2 Fresh Link

Backup Link

DJ Kay Slay - The Bumrush
exe to rar

Styles P - Do You Believe In Ghosts - Part III

Timbaland Productions (R&B Edition) R&B Tracks Produced By Timbaland

Gerald Levert - Voices

Sam Cooke - The Best Of Sam Cooke (Remastered)

Snoop_Doggy_Dogg_And_Dr_Dre-From_Compton_To_Longbeach

pw is e-marv


Jin - The MC Propaganda

Slum Village - Slum Village

South Central Cartel - Westurrection

RasKass - Soul On Ice Fresh Link

Tragedy_Khadafi-Against_All_Odds

Change .exe to .rar

Soulja Slim - The Streets Made Me

Soulja Slim - Give It To Em Raw

Change to .rar
PW is slim


Warren G - Regulate... G Funk Era

Donell Jones - My Heart

Change to .rar
PW is donell

Pitbull - M.I.A.M.I.

Erick Sermon - Chilltown New York

Dj Q-bert - Wave Twisters

Pw is www.illfrequency.org

Nate Dogg – Nate Dogg

Xzibit - Weapons of Mass Destruction

2Pac - All Eyes On Me

Trick Daddy - Thugs Are Us

Public Enemy - Time's Up

Busta Rhymes - I'll Hurt You


The Average White Band - The Very Best Of The Average White Band

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Tony Yayo - The Big Picture

Part 1
Part 2


Today, this is the only one that really matters. It leaked yesterday and it's been in constant rotation since then. Fill in your own glamorous commentary about how great this lady is. All I'mma say is listen to the regulars but really listen to "Wild Horses" which is raw beauty and the medley with "Welcome To Jamrock". I was runnin around the house screamin like I was in the club when that joint come on.

Alicia Keys - MTV Unplugged

Backup Link

pw is MD

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook