The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"It's Gonna Do What It's Gonna Do Baby..."

























I am not a fan of Jamie Foxx musically.

I can't help it.

Sometimes when he sings, I hear "acting" in his voice...I picture characters from In Living Color...I picture Ray...but I don't picture Jamie.

I am learning to listen to him though & my man Triple E helped tremendously by sending me this joint.

Jamie Foxx - Sessions @ AOL


Two things...

1. We want/need two of these...

320GB for $114

So we're about to start the "Buy TSS Some Hard Drives" Donation Drive via Paypal.

Please donate & help us reach our goal :)

2. Fuck with our folks...The Dark Side Of The Moon (Adult Content)



Shots From The Derringer

LoveStink (consists of Cee-Lo & JackSplash of Plantlife)- "Gangsta Boogie"

Cee-Lo & Jazze Pha - "Man Of The Hour"

Dave Ghetto & Cee-Lo - Groupie Love"

Dave Ghetto - "Hey Young World"

Fantab - "Kick Back"

Bella - "Sexxy" (feat. Jaz) (Jazze Pha Prod.)

Missez - "Hard 2 Get"

Busta Rhymes - "N.Y. Shit"

Keri Lynn Hilson - "Where Did He Go"

Mary J. Blige - "Take Me As I Am" (Sessions @ AOL)

Mobb Deep Feat. Mary J. Blige & 50 Cent - "It's Alright"

Pharrell - "Reminsce"

Mobb Deep feat. Young Buck - "Give It To Me"

Jadakiss ft. Swizz - "Thug It On Out"

Too Short ft. 50 Cent & UGk - "I'm A Pimp"

DMX - "Baby Mutha"

Young Joc - "Meet Me In The Trap (Its Goin Down)"

Cheri Dennis Ft Jim Jones & Yung Joc - "I Love U" (Remix)



Solos

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook