The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"So Many Miles Away...."



The Roots are in town this evening.

I'm still a little salty that I was so busy the past two weeks that I forgot to inquire about free passes & such in time to recieve'em.

But I went ahead & paid the price because by the way I figure it, live band & instrumentation, it should be quite interesting.

If you happen to be in the city, go to the show.

And if you go, look for me.

I'll be the dude in the white tee, smoking a Kool somewhere I'm prolly not supposed to be smoking at.


stray shots

Beastie Boys - Ill Communication

Slick Rick - The Great Adventures of Slick Rick

Stetsasonic- On Fire

DJ Drama & Lil Wayne-Dedication 2

The New Style (Naughty By Nature)- Independent Leaders_

Zion_I-Break_A_Dawn

Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde

Lil_Flip-Roofback-(Bootleg)-2CD


DJ Khaled- Listenn (Album Advance)

DJ_Whoo_Kid_And_Lloyd_Banks-Mo_Money_In_The_Bank_Part4

Justus League - Mixtape May

5.27 Text File Download

5.27 Changelink Page

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook