The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"I Thought I Told You..."


I'm a No Limit motherfuckin soldier till I die
We run this place, and I say the same shit, with a gun up in my face
I ain't scared to die, bitch like I said before, hoe
3rd Ward, I'm from that motherfuckin Calliope
Projects supported worldwide by drug dealers
Transformin wimpy ass niggaz into killers
Taking over, worldwide, doin shows oversea
Bringing bitches to the telly, put them hoes upon they knees
Gangstafied, like my motherfuckin homies Kane and Abel
No Limit, the world's number one fuckin rap label (worldwide)
Competition get smoked like we smokin blunts
I take a playa hata and knock out his fuckin fronts
Dope slanga, now I'm slangin CD's
A million records (platinum), it used to be some QUARTER KI'S
TRU tattooed on my back bitch thats my click
Ready to hop into some motherfuckin gangsta shit
I say No Limit loud, cause we ain't scared of nobody
Organized by P or should I say, John Gotti
Real niggaz, put ya guns up if ya feel me
But if ya talk shit, bitch ya betta kill me
Like Skull I'm a hoodlum 4 life, I told ya
We be some motherfuckin No Limit TRU soldiers


Whew...

Sometimes, it's not what you say but how you say it that makes a rapper enjoyable and well liked.

It's mostly the voice © Guru


On one of the hardest first songs on a compact disc ever, C-Murder went comatose on that verse from the crew's early days, setting the mantra for the label as well as his own future...






Stray Shots

Lil Boosie and Juvenile - Life After Katrina Vol. 1

Kurupt AKA Young Gotti - Same Day Different Shit

Dr. Dre-Chronicles (Death_Row_Classics)

The Roots - The Foundation: The Best Of The Roots (Mixed by DJ Konflikt)

Big Mike & Evil Empire - Interstate Trafficing 2.0

P.O.S. Audition

Bottom Posse - 2 Saggin' Straight From Hell

Twelve-A-Klok Presents - The Real Cut Throat Comitty - Blood In, Blood Out (2 Years Later, A Few Months After)

Juvenile - Soulja Rags

DJ Drama & La The Darkman-Dead Presidents

King Gordy - King Of Horrorcore

Trae & Z-Ro - Assholes By Nature

Dilated_Peoples-20-20

Talib_Kweli-Kwelity_Music-(The_Best_Of_Talib_Kweli)-Mixed_By_DJ_Konflikt

Strange_Fruit_Project-The_Healing

Messy_Marv_And_San_Quinn-Explosive_Mode_2-Back_In_Business



6.24 Stray Shots Downloadable Text File

6.24 Stray Shots Changetolink Page








Which Label/Crew Had The Greatest Impact During It's Prime?
Bad Boy - B.I.G., Mase, Black Rob
Cash Money - Hot Boyz, Juvenile, BG, Lil Wayne
No Limit - Master P, Mystikal, TRU,
Death Row - 2Pac, Snoop, Tha Dogg Pound
Rawkus - Blackstar, Company Flow
Loud Records - Wu, Boot Camp Click, Big Pun
Shady/Aftermath - Eminem, 50 Cent, G-Unit
Rocafella - Jay-z, Kanye West, Beanie Siegel
Def Jam - LL, Redman, Method Man
Organized Noize/Dungeon Family - Outkast, Goodie Mob
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook