The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"Thus let me live, unheard, unknown;..."

Thus unlamented let me die;
Steal from the world, and not a stone
Tell where I lie."

"Ode on Solitude"

Alexander Pope

Aiight...we've been hitting you off all week with some decent stuff so we're gonna give you a few joints to carry you thru the downtime this weekend. Nothing major, just music baby.

DJ Smallz - Southern Smoke 21

Five Heartbeats Soundtrack

All props go to Regnyouth for these next two. I found them there and enjoyed them and wanted to share. Be sure to check that blog out (check the listings on the side). It's one of THE best in the game right now, next to us of course lol. Nah, truthfully, it's one of my inspirations to create and keep this thing runnin and I gotta give credit where credit is due.

Miles Davis - Water Babies

PW-4tf

Part One Part Two Part Three

Pink Floyd - The Wall


PW - rob

Part One Part Two

Since we're on Pink Floyd, here's my favorite album (I guess I'm a closet fan of sorts). I favor it because it's heavy on instrumentation. "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" popped my Pink Floyd cherry about six years ago and it's been in constant rotation ever since.

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here


NEW SH!T (not yet reviewed)

Kanye West - Late Registration

password = kanye

And last but not least, I wanted to share with you a photo that's been cracking me up all week. It has no relevance but it's not like the music that's up for today is related to anything so...eff it.

This work is entitled...

B*&^H STOLE MY FISH!

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook