The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

From Me To You...

I found this on another board (credit due to DP from HT) and it's loaded with more albums than you can ever imagine. Get them while you can because the site changes pw's often.

http://www.downsouthrap.web1000.com/

user: downsouthrap
password: validated

You can convert the files you get from this site from Real Media to .mp3 with StreamBoxRipper which you can get here.

You will pleased. I know I OD'ed & upped my collection trememdously.

This is extra...

The other night I was watchin Jimmy Kimmel to see Slimm Thug and Bun B perform.

This fool has a spoof of R's "Trapped" saga. Part 3 is this Friday I believe. I'm not a Kimmel watcher but I gotta give him credit for this.

See both videos by clicking here...

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook