The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

I Can Tell You A Thing Or Two About A Thing Or Two...

I got a heavy collection of books. I won't even count all the books I've read in this life.

Right now, I’m reading four books and I’m going to suggest some more.

Currently

Teach Me How To Love You – Thomas Weeks

What A Man Wants, What A Woman Needs – Bishop Eddie Long

How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships - Leil Lowndes

The Tipping Point – Malcolm Gladwell


And books that I've read in the last few months that are worthy of your time…

True To The Game, Dutch I & II – Teri Woods

The Prince - Niccolo Machiavelli

The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom

Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code – Dan Brown

Monster: The Autobiography Of A L.A. Gang Member – Sanyika Shakur


The last good movies I watched…

Hustle and Flow - I liked it alot. Taryn Manning killed it as the retarded talking, funny lip, white prostitute.

Crash – Pure freebase like Richard Pryor used to smoke. I wasn’t expecting much but it’s prolly one of the best I’ve seen in a minute.

Boondock Saints – Purely sick and comical all at once. If you like Resevoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, you’ll love this joint.

Fresh & Searching For Bobby Fischer – I’m a chess dude so these movies always get me amped. Plus, the story is bigger than chess, which is just a micro version of life and war anyways.

25th Hour – Ed Norton is phenomenal. This is the best “Spike Lee movie that don’t look like a typical Spike movie.” If nothing else, watch if for “the bathroom scene.”

Hotel Rwanda – An interesting take on history.


Musically, here's a few tracks you need to listen to. Some old, some new. All guaranteed replay material.

These first three especially are fish and chips soaked in tabasco sauce.

Styles P - "I'm Black"

Baby feat. Lil Wayne - "Get It All Together"

Lloyd - "Feels So Right"

Missy feat. Ginuwine - "Take Away"

Jay-z - "Sisters and Bitches"

Joe Budden and Stack Bundles - "Nobody Loves Me"

Kanye West feat. Consequence, John Legend & Khayree - "So Soulful"

Nas - "Drunk By Myself"

Bumpy J - "Gangsters Do What They Want"

And here goes the cherry on top for you older heads. Say you ain't love this track when it was out. This dude's high pitch was killin it back when Maxwell was still in the school band.

Al B. Sure - "Ooh This Love"

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook