The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

Mission Impossible....

My IPod crashed last week and my replacement came today. Currently, I'm at about 2500 out of 14000+ that I lost. Yeah...exactly.

And since, I've got to rip damn near my whole catalog, I'm going to try to give you all alot of different stuff. There's absolutely no method to this post right here lol. It's gonna be all genres. I hope you enjoy!


Probably the greatest R&B album of all time.

Marvin Gaye - I Want You


Please do not sleep on this album. I've bought twice and would buy it again if I had to. It's that damn good.

Portishead - Dummy

Part 1 Part 2

You gotta love this lady for her mellow music. Even without the Grammy's she's hot. They just certified it.


Norah Jones - Come Away With Me


Part 1 Part 2

Norah Jones - Feels Like Home

Part 1 Part 2

Pat's home so let's celebrate his release by putting up this joint.

Project Pat - Mr. Don't Play

Hot Boyz - Guerilla Warfare

Slept on but definitely hot without a doubt.

Screwball - Y2K

Jay-z & Linkin Park - Collision Course

When this people were around each other to offer inspiration, they made good music. Oh the good ole days...

Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

The Fugees - The Score


Master P - Ghetto Dope

Ginuwine - The Life


Duke Ellington & John Coltrane

Alanis Morisette - Jagged Little Pill (Acoustic)


The most requested album (by Pepe lol)...

Janet Jackson - Velvet Rope

For my ace...

Jon B. - Cool Relax

I really don't think this album actually ever released.

B.G. & Soulja Slim - Uptown Soulahz

Inspired by and taken from Regnyouth, a beautiful cd from one of the all-time greats.

Sade - Lover's Live


Part 1 Part 2

These ladies had a good run and are pretty much retiring at the top of their game with a good album and successful tour. So we gonna give them a little shine.

Parts of the Destiny's Child catalog. I'll try to get ahold of the rest and update this.

Destiny's Child (1998)


The Writing's On The Wall (1999)


Survivor (2001)


Eight Day's Of Christmas (2001)


This Is The Remix (2002)

Destiny Fulfilled (2004)


Beyonce - Dangerously In Love (2003)

Michelle Williams - Do You Know(2004)

Michelle Williams - Heart To Yours(2002)

Kelly Rowland - Simply Deep(2002)

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook