Lake and Cormega - The Oath
Ignore Lake. Peep Mega Montana rippin shit...
The file I downloaded is a .exe file or some other weird extension. What the hell is that? How do I change it?
How to change file associations
To See All File Extensions
1. On the Tools menu in My Computer or Windows Explorer, click Folder Options.
2. Click the View tab.
3. Clear the Hide extensions for known file types check box.
To Change File Associations
1. Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click Open With.
2. In the Open With dialog box, click the program where you want the file to open, or click Browse to locate the program that you want.
3. Select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box.
1. Do the first three steps listed above.
2. Download the file.
3. Right-click > Rename>Change the extension from .exe or whatever to .rar
Madlib - Stonesthrow 101
Madlib - Blunted In The Bomb Shelter
Isaac Hayes - The Best Of Isaac Hayes
Layzie Bone - The New Revolution
Nicolay - The Dutch Masters Vol. 1
J Dilla - Instrumentals (41 tracks)
Eric Roberson - Live
Erykah Badu - Mama's Gun
Kelis - Kelis Was Here
8.19 Stray Shots Downloadable Text File
8.19 Stray Shots Changelink Page
Posted by Gotty™ at 8/19/2006 01:39:00 PM