The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"I Let My Tape Rock Til My Tape Popped..."

































I stole this pic from somewhere because it was ill. Whoever you are, we thank you lol.



My guy 420Records hit me up with a request to share some fairly ill shit. Here's his intro...

Peep game. These are links to original songs that were sampled and turned
into mostly hip-hop instrumentals. There are some R&B songs in there but the
majority are hip-hop originals. You are going to have to scour this to find
what you are looking for, if anything, but guaranteed there are some gems in
here. This is a test post just to see if y'all like what I'm doing here so
please leave comments and let me know if you want more.


Please believe, he obviously put in a lot of work & some of you DJ's may hate it for taking out the dirty work...but me, I'm a lazy ass so I don't feel like searching so I'll be enjoying this very much.

Marinate with it & let it take full effect.

Props to 420Records.


A Page

B Page

C Page

D Page

E Page

F Page

G Page


Salute!

Gotty™



Support the artists! Also, be sure to visit DownhillBattle.org.

Please support this site and visit the advertisements! As well, if you'd like to donate directly, feel free to do so via Paypal.

Want to write? Email us @ smoking.section@gmail.com.

• Join the Myspace group or the Last.FM group. Join the forums, talk about what's hot, what's not & what you like alot.


Our Requests

Lil' Keke - It Was All A Dream

Charli Baltimore - The Dark Half Mixtape

Slicc - Who tha Hell is Slicc


Stray Shots

Digable Planets - Reachin' (A New Refutation Of Time And Space)

Sunset Park OST

Cee-Lo Green and His Perfect Imperfections

Above the Law-Black Mafia Life

Soundgarden-Badmotorfinger

Gucci Mane-Trap House

M-Double-A-L album Mackalactick Musick

Young Gunz-Brothers From Another

Trick Daddy-Thug Matrimony

Gang Starr-The Ownerz

Z-Trip - Shifting Gears

Blackalicious - Nia

Billy Corgan - The Future Embrace

Tapemasters Inc Presents Eminem - Rebels of a Republican America

VA-DJ_Coolbreeze-Da_Official_(The_Ultimate_South_Mixtape)

VA-DJ_Coolbreeze-W.G.M._11.5_(Hosted_By_Turk_And_B.G.)-(Bootleg)-2006



3.30 Text File

3.30 ChangeLink Page

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook

Smoking Section Archive