The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

"I Got It. I'm Gone."


Da Mayor: Doctor...
Mookie: C'mon, what. What?
Da Mayor: Always do the right thing.
Mookie: That's it?
Da Mayor: That's it.
Mookie: I got it, I'm gone.


It's too hot to think and write.

Plus, I planned on posting a review of the Goapele show last nite but 1.) I left the writeup on another cpu and 2.) I'm working on getting the pics (I'mma start sneaking my own cameras in spots...but I feel like such a cornball taking pics...I feel like they should be taking pics of me instead lol).

And as a sidebar, fuck the U.S. Dept. Of Education and student loans. I took out student loans for grad school...grad school only. I'd hate to think what type of debt someone would face having taken out loans for both undergrad and grad.


Lupe did drop some snippets from his new Fahrenheit Mini-Tape...


Lupe Fiasco Snippets



Stray Shots

Boot_Camp_Clik-The_Last_Stand-2006

2Pac - True O.G. Vibe (The OG Collection)

Mr. Lif - Mo Mega

Smokey Robinson - Timeless Love

BootCamp Clik- Blastin Off Vol. 1

Puff Daddy - No Way Out

Beenie Man -Art and Life

Project_Pat-Murders_and_Robbers_Underground

Marvin Gaye - I Want You

Christion - Ghetto Cyrano

Nas - Illmatic II The Album We Deserve

Group Home- Livin Proof

Group Home - A Tear For The Ghetto

Wu-tang Killa Beez - The Sting

Dru Hill - Dru Hill

Ed O.G. And Da Bulldogs - Roxbury 02119 (1994)

CRU - Da Dirty 30

7.17 Stray Shots Downloadable Text File

7.17 Stray Shots Changelink Page



Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook