The Smoking Section (Masthead) Respect Our Fresh!

Strategize...



"I'VE BEEN JAILED DOWN FOR ELEVEN MONTHS. I'M VULNERABLE. STUCK IN MY CELL. THIS HERE LIFESTYLE, THIS IS HARD. I KNEW I COULD TRUST NOBODY. NO-BO-DY. Straight up my closest friends did me in. My closest friends, my homies, people I would have took care of their whole family, I would took care of everything for them, I would have looked out for them, put them in the game, turned on me. Fear is stronger than love. Remember that. Fear is stronger than love. All the love I gave did me nothing when it came to fear. So it is all good. I am a soldier and I will always survive. I WILL CONSTANTLY COME BACK. THE ONLY THING THAT CAN KILL ME IS DEATH. WHEN I WAS IN JAIL, THEY TOOK MY PIECE OFF THE BOARD SO I CAN'T PLAY NO MORE. NOW I'M BACK ON THE BOARD, I'M BACK TO BEING A CHESS PLAYER. EVERY MOVE THAT I MAKE, SOMETHING IS GONNA GO ALONG WITH THAT, THERE'S GONNA BE A RESPONSE LIKE, "OKAY, YOU READY, PAC?" THIS IS GONNA BE THE CHESS GAME. NOW, IT'S A CHESS GAME."




Stray Shots

DJ_Smallz-Jive_South_(The_Industry_Takeover)

VA-DJ_Whoo_Kid_&_DJ_E-Rock_&_E-40-Bay_Bidness_Pt.2-

DJ_Chuck_T_Slick_Pulla-Presents_Down_South_Slangin_Class_Of_2k6

Yukmouth Presents - Million Dollar Mixtape (2 Discs)

Amp Fiddler - Afro Strut (2006)

Silk- The Best of Silk

Miki Howard - The Very Best of Miki Howard (2001)

Tweet-Southern Hummingbird

DJ FINESSE - ON MY RNB SSHHH

DJ FINESSE - PLATINUM SLOW JAMS 25

Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - Porgy & Bess (1957)

Twin Hype - Twin Hype (1989)

Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Mecca And The Soul Brother

Cheryl Pepsii Riley - Let Me Be Me (2006)

Dush Tray - I'll Rather Lounge

C-Funk - I'm Out 2 Stoages

UNLV - Straight out Tha Gutta

Queen Latifah - Black Reign

Queen Latifah - The Dana Owens Album

TLC-Fanmail

TLC-CraxySexyCool

BWP - The Bytches 1991

Fat Boys - On and On


7.6 Stray Shots Downloadable Text File

7.6 Stray Shots Changetolink Page

Latest from The Smoking Section

Smoking Section Twitter

Smoking Section Facebook